for my family
How can I protect myself against the economic consequences of disability?
- Disability benefits for illness or accident (the insurance company will pay an annuity in the event of illness or accident following a waiting period and for the defined duration)
How can I ensure my domestic workers have sufficient social security cover?
- Compulsory accident insurance UVG (statutory benefits in the event of work-related or non work-related accident and work-related illness affecting your employees)
- Supplementary accident insurance UVG (cover for salaries in excess of the UVG maximum, lump-sum death benefit, disability benefit for physical impairment, gross negligence, hospital costs in a private ward).
- Daily sickness allowance (after the waiting period defined in the policy, the insurance company will guarantee payment of the allowance for two years as a general rule).
- Occupational benefits (LPP) (in addition to the OASI/DI benefits an adequate occupational benefit plan is a worthwhile and appreciated benefit for your employees)
How can I protect myself against the economic consequences of dying?
- Payment of lump-sum death benefit to entitled beneficiaries (in the event of the insured person's passing, the persons named in the policy will receive a lump sum)
- Survivors' benefits (in the event of the insured person's passing, the persons named in the policy will receive an annuity)
How can I best plan my income for when I retire?
- A personalised analysis of your pension provision taking into consideration retirement, early retirement, semi-retirement or retirement in stages.
What services are included in the management mandate which Assidu offers its clients?
The support provided by Assidu's specialists covers every sector, which allows us to offer our clients active and comprehensive assistance. Our professional training and constant monitoring of the insurance market enables us to guarantee our clients the most up-to-date and efficient solutions.
- Risk management: The "risk management" model is based on four main stages: risk identification, evaluation, analysis and control. Assidu and its skilled workforce can help you with this delicate task.
- Management of insurance contracts: Listing and analysis of insurance policies in force, presentation of an optimisation project and possible solutions, adaptation of the insurance portfolio and monitoring of expiries, correspondence and discussions with insurers and institutions
- Advice: within the scope of professional and private financial provision
- Assistance: full assistance in the event of a loss
- Information: our advisors and specialists are available to tell your employees about the cover you have taken out on their behalf.
- Preferential conditions: Assidu clients can benefit from exclusive and preferential conditions through framework agreements between us and a number of insurance companies