what services are included in the management mandate?
The support provided by Assidu's specialists covers every sector, which allows us to offer our clients active and comprehensive assistance. Our professional training and constant monitoring of the insurance market enables us to guarantee our clients the most up-to-date and efficient solutions.
- Risk management: The "risk management" model is based on four main stages: risk identification, evaluation, analysis and control. Assidu and its skilled workforce can help you with this delicate task.
- Management of insurance contracts: Listing and analysis of insurance policies in force, presentation of an optimisation project and possible solutions, adaptation of the insurance portfolio and monitoring of expiries, correspondence and discussions with insurers and institutions
- Advice: within the scope of professional and private financial provision
- Assistance: full assistance in the event of a loss
- Information: our advisors and specialists are available to tell your employees about the cover you have taken out on their behalf.
- Preferential conditions: Assidu clients can benefit from exclusive and preferential conditions through framework agreements between us and a number of insurance companies