to secure my personal assets
How can I protect myself against damage to or the destruction of my property?
- Household insurance (against the risk of fire, natural hazards, burglary and robbery, water damage, vandalism and earthquake).
- Buildings insurance (against the risk of fire, natural hazards, burglary, water damage, vandalism and earthquake).
- Specific insurance for valuable items, art and musical instruments (loss of and damage to jewellery, paintings, furs etc.).
- Construction insurance (comprehensive cover for construction of buildings).
- Motor vehicle insurance (collision insurance, partial cover, damage while parked).
How can I protect myself against third-party compensation claims?
- Personal liability insurance (for single persons or nuclear families)
- Building owner's liability insurance
- Security deposit insurance
- Motor liability insurance
- Legal expenses insurance for private persons and/or motorists
- Liability insurance for property owners.